You and La Tisha (and James too) both. I'm still going strong. Although I have yet to post today. I suppose the day is still young. Maybe I will go and do that now.
Heather I'm so glad you broke your streak! I haven't been online since my last post about a week ago and I was thinking that I'd have alot of catching up to do! So thanks for being a slacker for once! If you don't have something planned for FHE tonight you should take your kids to the Broadway Revue at the Colonial! It's gonna be pretty good!
I say forget blogging, forget the mess and enjoy a nap! You can always backpost, the house will always need attention, but a nap is priceless! Glad you had fun with family!
I saw 'broken blog' and thought is said broken leg. Whew! Glad it is just the blog that needs fixed and not a child...or worse, a parent! Although it would be a fantastic way to get people to feel sorry for you and come clean your house...
8 comments:
You and La Tisha (and James too) both. I'm still going strong. Although I have yet to post today. I suppose the day is still young. Maybe I will go and do that now.
Don't think we didn't notice! We missed you already!!!
So what kind of fun did you have this weekend?
Heather I'm so glad you broke your streak! I haven't been online since my last post about a week ago and I was thinking that I'd have alot of catching up to do! So thanks for being a slacker for once! If you don't have something planned for FHE tonight you should take your kids to the Broadway Revue at the Colonial! It's gonna be pretty good!
PS. I just read your comment. We loan out our smiling rock anytime!!!!! Just call! :)
We are glad to have you back!
Wow, you must have an annoying family.
I say forget blogging, forget the mess and enjoy a nap! You can always backpost, the house will always need attention, but a nap is priceless! Glad you had fun with family!
I saw 'broken blog' and thought is said broken leg. Whew! Glad it is just the blog that needs fixed and not a child...or worse, a parent! Although it would be a fantastic way to get people to feel sorry for you and come clean your house...
Post a Comment