Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thankful

Every day I think, "Today is going to be the last nice day we have this year!" and we've had several. I am so thankful for each day that brings sunshine and warmth and an opportunity to look at the sky and not see an endless slate of gray. I am thankful for the opportunity to sit outside and watch my wonderful husband play football with my kids while my babies swing on the swing set. Today I am thankful for Thanksgiving #2 which we are having with Brad's family in a couple of hours. We had #1 with my mom and dad a week and a half ago and will end the celebration with #3 on ACTUAL Thanksgiving with my brother and sister in law. Bring on the food dude! After this I think I will be thankful for sweats! (Choncho, I need to borrow some sweats!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't even bother getting dressed after all that food, just stay in your jammies and sleep it off!

Mary said...

Way to celebrate the season. Nice picture of the water tower. Whenever we see it from the highway Kaitlin yells, "There's the LIBRARY!!!!!!". I miss that library...

Happy Thanksgiving!!

shel said...

Really? Who has 3 Thanksgiving dinners?? You must be really thankful :) Enjoy!!!

Tina said...

My grandpa used to work at that water tower.
Enjoy your Thanksgiving, it's looking like Carson has croup, so half of us (Jeff and two boys) will be celebrating with his family, the other half will be home...now to rethink my meal plan :)

Amy Hunter said...

Mucho take it easy! It's the Beeeessstt. I love Nacho Libre! Have a wonderful thanksgiving x 3!

Anonymous said...

Heather, my feelings exactly,"let me borrow your sweats"