
I have decided to go private with my blog. If you would like me to put you on my accepted viewer's list so I can continue to be your cure for insomnia, just let me know. I plan to make this change permanent within two weeks time.
I guess I should have said why I have decided to go private before, but I just didn't think about it. Since I have had more than a few of you ask I'll just tell everyone! (oh great, time for another nap!) I have to say that I don't care if we aren't personal friends and you are reading my blog. There are authors of books where I just wait until they publish something else so I can read it because I identify with their story or characters or style of writing. I'm not saying that any of you wake up every day and say "I can't WAIT to go see what Perfect has to say today!!!" and then jumps out of bed with a smile, but if every once in a why one of my rants makes someone think "Huh. It does happen to other people." or "I KNOW! That's how I feel." or "She's so stupid that it's funny." then I feel glad that they can read my blog. So, if you aren't a personal friend you are welcome to write and ask to be added. I just want to know who is reading and I want to block anyone whose motives aren't good from coming to look at how hot I am. See what I'm saying? Oh yeah, baby. I have heard a few instances in the past couple of weeks that have made me think that maybe there are people out there that I'm NOT already close personal friends with, who are WEIRD! I really thought I knew all of you, but apparently... No. Really, these stories have just made me think - if someone is following my blog and wants to continue but is too nervous to write in and ask, then I would rather not have them following. So that is why I have decided to go private! Aren't you mad you asked???
27 comments:
Yes Please!
I still want to stalk you!
Me too! Just curious, why are you?
yes please let me join you!!
Way to go, Heather. Here I thought you had a "normal" boring blog. But then you had to go and make it FUNNY and WITTY and LONG!
Well, someday I will be like you...maybe!
Did they comment? How do you know they are reading it? Now I'm nervous for my own!
Heather count me in as another blog stalker!
Add me in!
I better be on your list! Just think of the bright side though...now you can actually refer to 'B' and 'H' 'T' 'M' 'C' 'E' and 'A' by first names! (I was thinking how fortunate you were that everyone's name started with a different letter...it could have been confusing. :)
Please let me in!
Hmm, I've been debating, I don't know, should I continue to stalk or not? Hmmm, so tough to decide. :) OK, fine, yes please.
Yes, me too.
Uh - if you forget me I'll take it very personally and be offended for LIFE. Oh, I don't mean that. At all. I need you as a friend. NEED. Not that I'm needy or anything. (nervous laugh)
I went private because some creepy dude made a creepy comment about Kait. Seriously? I hate that we have to worry about that...
don't forget me!
Don't think you can get rid of my creepy comments that easily! You WILL invite me, if you know what's good for you! :)
Me please. I have thought about making my boytrapped blog private because sometimes I want to complain about customers and can't cause they may read it :) Same reason I can't yell at my kids in public (just at church...)
As always, I leave it to your disgression as to whether you want to ignore me without telling me or not. :)
HA! I almost forgot. Glad you reminded us on your new post. I do want to be included, in case you forget about the e-mail, just like I forgot to comment here.
I love your blog-Jessica
You have about a million friends! Let me know how much of a pain it is to switch over. PS I want an invite!!
Heather, make sure you count me in.
I am one of those silent spyers who look and do not leave comments. After I sneak a peak, I then feel a little at ease thinking we keep in touch because I just got cought up in your world. Aren't I a horrible friend. Hey, when are we going to get together. I think I saw you more in Philly!!!!!!!!! I must say I was a little jealous thinking you and Stokers got together. It would have been so fun to see you all. "Good old times!!"
Love ya!!!Stosich Clan
It takes forever to get to the bottom of the list of people who love, admire and adore you to sign up to get into your private blog. You should feel very loved! Count me in too! :)
Dudette,i am your favorite sis in law! only because i married your crazy brother!
Add me, so that I may stalk you from afar. And eventually get Inkdeath back. Maybe????
Count me in too!
I'm in.......OF COURSE! AIM
I would love to stay on your list.
Post a Comment