
B is the perfect man. He is gorgeous,
thoughtful, devoted, honorable, and
BRILLIANT (that spells "Brilliant in Webdings)! His latest stroke of genius seem

ed simple enough. He decided to make a chalkboard. Big deal - a chalkboard - right? I have to tell you that in the few weeks that we have had this giant hunk of chipboard painted with chalkboard paint screwed to our
dining room wall, we have had some of the sweetest expressions of love, some of
the most creative drawings, and some of the most useful information posted there. We love that chalkboard. Love it!
6 comments:
Such a great idea! You guys ROCK.
TRULY BRILLIANT!!! But then there was never any question, right Sputnik?
Are all the messages so nice? That is awesome!
And, hey Heather...thanks for visiting grandma!! You're the very, very best. I'm sure you made her (and Teddy's) day!
Brilliant is right. Something we might need in a few years.
That's awesome! In our next house I just might have to copy Brad's ingenius idea!!!!!
Sweet!
That's awesome! We have a similar experience. Ashley got a chalkboard for her room 2 Christmas's ago, and boy we can always tell how she's feeling by walking by her room! The "I have the best mom ever" with flowers and hearts doodles are my fav while I could go without some of the sad or upset things she doodles. Nothing mean, but I think it is a healthy way to get her feelings out. Maybe we should also put one in the fam room for everybody?
Post a Comment