Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Deluxe Dinner Ideas

Chocolate Chip Cookies. Yum. Balanced, nutritious, and your kids WILL eat them! Okay, this isn't our dinner - but I just wanted to promote another blog. http://growingreatrecipes.blogspot.com/

The star of this blog is the friend that I call and say, "I need a new, family friendly (or pepper friendly or tomato friendly) recipe" and she will come up with the greatest things. I occasionally submit on this blog, but mostly B's recipes. If any of you need dinner ideas this is a great one. If any of you have great ideas, send them to me and I will post them. If you have lots of good ideas to share we will make you a contributor!

Eat up me hearties, yo ho!

4 comments:

Sherrie said...

Yum...chocolate chip cookies, no wait, chocolate chip cookie DOUGH sounds so good right now!

Angela said...

Yum. Another one of my favorite "deluxe dinners" is apple crisp. It has oatmeal, it has flour, it has apples! What could be better? Thanks for the site info...I can't wait to try it out.

klunker said...

Aaawww...I'm blushin'.

Wammack Family said...

Cookies for dinner, now I feel like cooking.