Thursday, November 13, 2008

Proof of Parentage


Because she is so cute, I have always wondered if A is really my girl. Well, today she said something that I am sure can only come from genetic makeup (and great genetic makeup at that!). Here is her quote of the day...
"I'm hungry. Go make me some cupcakes!"
May I add that it is not yet 11:00 in the morning?
That's my girl!!!

9 comments:

Jessica said...

Not be able to access Robey's blog, that would be criminal! If I ever get ours really up and going (ie., post something) I'll let you know, until then I plan to continue marvelling at you through your blog. You rock-Love, Jessica

Wammack Family said...

I love that kid.

Tina said...

She is awesome. And while you are at it, make me some cupcakes too. I prefer chocolate, but anything frosted will work. :) How is it I married a man who doesn't like cupcakes? He gives me 4 boys and tells me he doesn't like the mess. Huh?

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

LOL. That is great. Sounds like something Abigail would do. Except we actually had cupcakes when she wanted them, and she would call them "pumpkin cake". They were apple pumpkin spice cupcakes.

Amy Hunter said...

Hilarious! I love her eyes Heather! She is a-dor-a-ble!

shel said...

Did you say, "Hey, why didn't I think of that?"...and jump right up and get to bakin'??

I always did like that girl.

The Grant Group said...

That is a girl after my own heart!!

Sherrie said...

Awesome! She's my kind of girl.

Angela said...

I love how kids will ask for those types of things like it's a completely normal and acceptable request! Why of course you can have cupcakes for breakfast! I miss your kids!