- It is something that is done and that no one can UN-do (unlike dishes, laundry, breakfast, lunch, dinner, cleaning...)
- It is a great way to record fun every-day-happenings for posterity.
- It stirs my creativity in a way that Mickey Mouse Clubhouse just can't anymore.
- I can keep in touch with people I really like and would keep in touch with if there weren't so many blog-able things happening in my life.
- It's journaling and pictures - so basically scrapbooking - without the expense and hassle (cutting and gluing and brading and quoting and - well, I wasn't that cute with scrapbooking anyway!)
- It reminds me what we did today (I've forgotten by 9 p.m.!)
- I usually get response and it isn't "It's not fair!" or "He started it!" or "It's not my job!" or (my favorite) "(blank stare as if I am the one who is psycho)".
- I feel like being a better person and trying harder because I am encouraged by your comments on my blog and your own stories on yours.
So in conclusion, your honor, I think blogging is a totally worthy waste of time. I think all of my friends should be REQUIRED to do it, and I think we should be given bonus points in heaven for our efforts.
I rest my case.
And that, my friends is a list of just some of the reasons I love to blog.
5 comments:
So true Heather! So true! Its a chance to see a little deeper into all the people we love!
I love to blog too. Have you ever tried digital scrapbooking? Once you get proficient at PhotoShop, it really is the way to go. You never run out of supplies, just pictures. I think it's great. Plus, as long as you save your progress, there's no way your kids can mess it up. Well, that might not be true, but at least they won't make a mess doing it.
I am so glad you love it because we NEED to read your blog!! It's so true that we get to know each other better and even get inspired.
"You're the meaning in my life, you're the inspiration" :D xoxo
BTW...do you have an alter-ego called Gazpacho? I couldn't figure out who was commenting about being in-laws with me. No one else better be trying to steal Carson away.
Yes! I agree we all need to blog! I love hearing about everyone's life too. Thanks for making me laugh!
Heather your writing skills amaze me. You are a brilliant blogger. When I read your blogs I always laugh, smile, or think how does she do that. So, if you were a columnest, I would have to read your column every day. Just so you know.
Post a Comment