B and I going to an 80's party just over a year ago. Go ahead - make rude comments! It's amazing how the BIG BANG just comes back to you - like falling off a bike - only more painful and embarrassing!
Dang, you look good!! And I think some of your style has already come back "in." I just know Chris could come up with the perfect soundtrack for this post!
Oh I miss big bangs! When no one is around, I do that sometimes in the secrecy of my own home just because it looks so good! You know while I am rocking out to Def Leppard or Duran Duran. ;-D
I LOVE it! 80's were the best! I love your picture, now if only we could have seen you two in action. I'm sure you had some killer moves to go along with the awesome costumes!:)
10 comments:
AWESOME!!!
I love it, and hardly recognize Brad.
Love the bangs! You guys are so funny! FYI we bought the WII!!!
You guys ROCK!
My brother has that A&W shirt and wears it to this day. Having memories of my teenage sisters....
Dang, you look good!! And I think some of your style has already come back "in." I just know Chris could come up with the perfect soundtrack for this post!
Oh I miss big bangs! When no one is around, I do that sometimes in the secrecy of my own home just because it looks so good! You know while I am rocking out to Def Leppard or Duran Duran. ;-D
Hilarious!!!
I LOVE it! 80's were the best! I love your picture, now if only we could have seen you two in action. I'm sure you had some killer moves to go along with the awesome costumes!:)
I never ever learned how to do my bangs properly back in the 80s. I'll have to have you teach me the secret!
Post a Comment