Sunday, November 1, 2009

Costumes AKA Dress Up (Fifth in the Classic Toy's Series)



Well, I have to say that this post coincides nicely with Halloween! When I was growing up (not to be confused with maturing - because we all know that never happened) Halloween costumes were a mask from Kings - and that was it.

I never really thought much about costumes but we bought some one year - and my children played in those things until they were RAGS! They love to make up "games" and be Super Heroes or Ninjas or Witches. Tanner is getting a little too old for these kinds of shenanigans, but he did consent to being a Celtic's Fan this year.

Costumes, or Dress Up, whatever you want to call it, is always going to be a great thing for children. Hooray for the classic of CLOTHES!



1 comment:

Jill said...

Looks like everyone had fun!! Dressing up is the best!