
He is the greatest. What more can I say. I am so thankful that he loves me. He loves the Lord and he loves our family. He's a man of integrity. He is a great husband. He is my best friend. He is a fabulous father. He has always been a perfect match for me.
I could go on and on but most of you are probably blushing or barfing already (including Brad, because somehow, through all of his greatness, he still maintains an honest humility), but if I am counting my blessings, being married to him is on the top of my list.
6 comments:
This is a great idea, Heather! You are guaranteed to have a better month already. How can you not with this focus? PLUS...It's so fun to check your blog and see so many posts!!
Glad to hear you're still grateful for Brad :)...you two have ALWAYS been a perfect match.
"I've seen that smile somewhere before,
I've heard your voice before,
It seems we've talked like this before..."
Ahhhh....so sweet.
Gag...barf...just kidding!! You two are so cute together! I love how you still show affection for each other even after 5 kids and many years of marriage!
He IS a great guy and he is married to a great woman. We love you guys!
I remember when you two were newlyweds and I told myself, "Self: You want a marriage just like theirs!" Thank you for being worthy of my immitation! I love you both.
You guys are definitely perfect for each other! You make a fabulous couple!
Post a Comment