Wednesday, November 4, 2009

In Gratitude for... Anna





I can't believe that there was a time when we didn't have this spunky little monkey in our family. It has been said, by more than one person, that she has my personality. That scares me ("scares" is a GIGANTIC understatement). But man, do I love her.





We do "mom" school while the kids are gone to "real" school. Mom school is where she gets to take hour long baths while I talk to her, she colors while I watch her, we watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse while we snuggle, and then whatever else she tells me to do (bossy? I don't think she gets THAT from me!) Right now I am tying her backpack around her waist. Now she wants to have fries - she doesn't even CARE that I am doing a nice blog about her!!!





She has beautiful eyes and a cute little smile (she has a devious smile too - also very cute). She is sassy, but she has a really soft heart especially when she sees someone who is sad. This girl loves her sisters. She is constantly calling for Camilla to come help her with something and she and Ella play EVERYTHING together. Those girls have so much fun that I sort of want them never to grow up.








She is our baby sweet. She came to our family and made us complete.








Thanks for coming Miss Ann, we missed you!













Truthfully, I'm not sure we can handle this much fun.

6 comments:

Angela said...

I've never even met this one & I love her! I'm hoping we can do at least one arranged marriage...:)

Amy Hunter said...

I wish I was Anna! Mom school sounds like heaven!

shel said...

Are you kidding me? This is SO sweet (just like Anna Banana). If you are planning on doing one of these for each of your kids, we may not be able to handle it.

I love the pictures. Really, really do. Little girls are no fun without some spunk! I never thought about her having your personality (of course, I never knew you as a young little whippersnapper)...but I can totally see it!!! What a sweetie!

shel said...

By the way...Chris finally came to visit you in Philly!! He wants to know - WHERE ARE YOU??

(And tell Tanner - he went to an NBA game there last night and they were playing the Celtics.)

JMP said...

sooooo cute. I saw her last when she was in diapers. Dadgum it that's ridiculous!

klunker said...

How could there be no Anna?