Wednesday, November 11, 2009

In Gratitude... For America and the Veterans Who Fight for Her








There is a saying; "If it's worth having, it's worth fighting for." I am so grateful to live in this country which is SO worth having for the freedoms we enjoy which are SO worth having, and for the liberty which is ours, again SO worth having - but bought with a price. That price has been paid for me by many men and women, Patriots, most of them I will never know, but I am indebted to all each of them. Thank you, veterans, for your love, patriotism and lives which were dedicated to the cause of liberty which I benefit from every day.



...One nation, under God, indivisible...


And Bryan, I love you. Fly safe.

3 comments:

Amberly said...

I have been thinking the same thing today. Well said my friend!!

JMP said...

Why, oh why do your posts always make me cry?

Jill said...

Amen sister! And thinking of you today as I'm sure you are thinking of your brother.