
I love water. The sound of it washing against the sand on a shore or trickling down the side of a fountain or crashing from the top of

a mountain cliff into a pool far below. The smell of it as it refreshes the long parched ground in summer and makes the world seem inhabitable again. The feel of it as it washes around my ankles on the beach or rushes over me in the morning (the only good reason to even get up). The look of it as far as the eye can see or in a small glass cup as I drink. The taste - no

thing refreshes like water. I just love water. Swimming in it, drinking it, washing in it, looking at it, listening to it...
Water.
Water.
Water.
I love water. Thanks for water, Heavenly Father.
4 comments:
I was trying to decide between water and egg whites. Egg whites won out but I SOOO love water. You just said it so much more eloquently. You always do. :)
I love your post! Now I need a drink of water and a soak in a hot bathtub!!
I need to go pee now! Thanks a lot!
Water is such a miracle! Imagine--a ubiquitous substance that breaks all the rules of chemical composition!
Post a Comment