Thursday, December 4, 2008

Just One of the Reasons I LOVE My Perfect Husband




















He teaches my girls to throw and catch - like a man - in a shirt and tie! Now that is a great dad!!!

6 comments:

Taneil said...

Yes! And a perfectly perfect mother who washes and irons the shirt and tie !:)

Wammack Family said...

What a nice guy!

Amy Hunter said...

If only I had such a father, maybe I wouldn't be such an uncoordinated gal! Lucky girls! Great pictures!

Jill Jones said...

B is an awesome dad, but we already knew that! And the shoe thing? Hilarious because of the familiarity. I bought Emily brand new Sunday shoes for summer and they were lost before she wore them once so for 3/4 of the summer she wore her scragly old ones! That prayer of Tanner's was very sweet. My kids are starting to remember important stuff in the family prayes they say too. Very precious. And I must say that tree is FABULOUS!!!! When oh WHEN are you going to have a house-warming party and invite us all????
PS Thanks for the e-mail!

JulieJ said...

What a good daddy.

SJR said...

Yea, that and he wears a girly shirt while doing it!! Good thing we all know B's the man!