Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Motivation For Sale?

Where do you buy motivation? I was just wondering because I seem to be completely out and am not motivated to go find any beyond blogging and expecting an - no wait - "the" answer. So are you selling it? Do you at least know where I can get it and what it will cost me? I would like a clean house... but not enough to work. I would like to wear all of the clothes that are too small for me now... but not enough to stop eating yummy food or spend my days on an exercise/torture devise. I want to be more spiritually enlightened... but not enough to search, ponder and pray to get it. So... What have you got?




Motivation?




Anyone?

6 comments:

Jill Jones said...

I can't help you there. I could have posted that one myself verbatim! When you find a seller, let me know!

Anonymous said...

Totally me too. Everyday at 11am when I am finally climbing in the shower I wonder how I can get myself more motivated!

Amy Hunter said...

anyone? Ebay maybe? I'd pay through the nose! I love how you express yourself. You never fail to reach me!

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

I agree with everyone. As for the exercise though, the Wii is good motivation there. We bought one just so I would exercise. Also got Wii Fit. And it has helped. Of course I haven't played Fit since before Thanksgiving, but then our Wii isn't even hooked up right now. As for the motivation, sometimes it helps me to just do one thing a day. Instead of getting overwhelmed with everything that needs to be done. Like today, I think I'll vaccuum. Sure it's not much, but it's better than nothing.

JulieJ said...

I seem to go in a cycle. If I am super motivated one day, the next day I want to read in bed all day while the TV parents my kids.
I guess 50% isn't bad.

The Grant Group said...

Motivation? Whats that?