Saturday, December 27, 2008

Picture Perfect Holiday Rundown...



Snow...














Family...





A little bit of Kissing...










Celebrating Jesus...









Sledding with friends...











Snow...









Decorations of Red on a Green Christmas Tree...









Caroling out in the snow...








Reunions (Madsen with his 1st grade teacher, Miss Johnson)...













sweet little ANGELS...











Wild animals (thanks dad)...




















Baby Blessing...









Speculating about mysterious boxes under the tree...









Visiting neighbors...








Snow...

Snow...
Snow...






Bestest Friends...










More SNOW!!!














Broadway quality theatrical productions...





snow...




Traditions - old and new (Family dance - NEW and FUN!)...





ENOUGH SNOW ALREADY!!!










a couple (MILLION) presents...









A well deserved nap...









And that's all - Happy Holidays!!!

7 comments:

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

I love all the snow pictures. And I ended up going to the store before I saw your salad fixins offer. I still need to bring you all those ornaments. I jusy don't have the snow tires on my car yet, so I don't get out much.

JulieJ said...

Love the swimming suit with the snow clothes!

Amy Hunter said...

What a great rundown! I felt like I experienced it right along with you! How fun! I bet you are exhausted. Merry Christmas!

Jill Jones said...

That's a fun blog post! I feel caught up in your life already!

Angela said...

What a fun holiday! Too bad we couldn't trade our rain & 55 degree weather for your snow! I love seeing all the pictures, although I'm sure you could have come up with a better picture for 'kissing' ha!

Wammack Family said...

I'm feeling very displeased by the amount of snow that I see accumulating there. I still have a hope that when we return it will be spring and the weather will be perfect.

shel said...

It sounds PERFECT!!