Thursday, December 11, 2008

Saturday? or Saturday?


My favorite conversation today was between Anna and myself. Here it is...

Anna: Is today Saturday? or Saturday?

Me: Today is Thursday.

Anna: Oh.

Anna: NO!!! Today is Saturday.

Me. Oh. Shows what I know.

4 comments:

Jill Jones said...

Don't you love how kids will ask you the answers to life's mysteries and then argue with the answer that you give them? If you know already then why are you asking?????

Amy Hunter said...

Look at those gorgeous eyes! They are huge, like her momma's! Lucky girl!

klunker said...

Aaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!! It can't be Saturday OR Saturday yet: I have a research paper to turn in on Friday. I think the real question for A is "which is better, red or blue?" And of course it's follow-up: Why? I need someone with an answer to that.

Sherrie said...

Too funny! Gee Mom, get a new calendar or something!