Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Sunday Shoe Saga II

Remember The Mystery Of The Church Shoes from just over a week ago? Well... I very carefully put Anna's shoes where they belonged and asked a child on this Sunday morning to get Anna's shoes on her for church. Here is how here feet looked. Even with Sunday shoes IN THE SHOE BOX, we have to pick an old pair of tenners to sport for church. Sigh.

We did change that girl's shoes and she did end up looking like a person who wasn't living on the street (mostly).

2 comments:

Wammack Family said...

Good old tennis shoes for church, that's a smart girl. Comfort beats form any day.

bonitinha said...

My kids are always creative with their Sunday footwear. As much money as I may spend on the dresses and as much time as I may spend on their hair, the socks and shoes always find a way to ruin the look. Ohhhhhhhhhh welllllllll.