
Is it the children I have lost - or is it the time? We had this picture taken at SEARS in Philadelphia when Camilla was about 7 months old. She pooped through her original clothes and I had to run to the children's section to find a sale item we could afford without giving up food for the month - run back to the studio and change her. That is why she is scowling and I am laying in the corner (off camera) in a heap. Hard to believe that was over SIX years ago. It seems like yesterday when I remember the stress - but it seems like FOREVER when I see how small and sweet they were. I need to go eat some dark chocolate.
5 comments:
This is one picture where the word "precious" is actually required!
Madsen is so cute in that picture!
That is depressing. Chocolate IS the ONLY answer.
I totally remember that!!!
Oh, I love it. I'm so glad we haven't had all the trials that many married couples have. Like the money thing. So grateful that Carl was so stubborn for three years, and I was so distracted for three years, before we got married. But, I love the line about the dark chocolate. Hope you all get to feeling top notch again.
Post a Comment