I really try to be happy in the moment and be glad for the different things in life - even if it is just by virtue of their "different"ness. But I find that with our snow today, I am aching for fall - the same fall that I mourned because of the passing of my beautiful summer.
Anyway, these pictures were taken on our Fun Family Fall Night. Inspired by my friend Bonitiha, and with a spot recommended by my friend JeriLou, our family went on a fall adventure. The view was gorgeous. The food was delicious. The time was fleeting - but t
he memory was made!
When is it going to be summer again?
11 comments:
I love pretty fall pictures! Where is that spot? My kids were excited for the snow today. It just made me want to move to St. George. You'd think after almost 30 winters here I'd be used to it!
SO fun! So when is lunch!?
So where is the special spot. WE need to go on more close by little adventures!! I am more of an anxiously looking forward to the next season!! I loved the snow this morning even though I had to shovel the driveway twice!!
That is such a beautiful place! I love fall, I always have! Yes, I am looking forward to spring and sun and warmth!!!
Tell Bonita that she inspired me too. I'm going to do that next year. And, I'm ready for summer too. Hee hee. Happy in the moment, right?
The place was up past Hi-C (which I know is not spelled like that - but since I don't know how it is spelled I just decided to go with the old fruit punch version). It is a sportsman's access not too far up the highway from the Hi-C turn off. I don't remember what the name of it was but it has a big boat dock on the snake and restrooms and such. Really nice. Completely empty the evening we went.
Stunning scenery! Oh, and cute people too. :) I wish we had leaves that turned like that, though I'll leave the snow to someone else thanks.
Beautiful!
The pictures are gorgeous! I'm ready for a little snow...just so it feels a little Christmas-y, but we may just have to visit you :)
Did I recommend that spot because I don't recognize it. I don't have brain after all. AND, is Brad wearing a leisure suit? In public? Please forgive me for laughing! He must be very secure with himself. Go Brad!
oh ok, Cress creek trail. Now it is coming back to me!
Post a Comment