Monday, December 15, 2008

How To Have Fun At Church...

This is Anna's idea - not mine:
Stick your stuffed animal down your mom's sweater.

Put your hands over your eyes and not so quietly count to six.

Uncover your eyes and YELL "Ready or NOT - Here I come!!!"

Find your stuffed animal hiding in your mom's sweater.

Repeat until they end Sacrament Meeting because no one can hear!

9 comments:

Taneil said...

I have played that game before!!!Are you feeling better?

Jessica said...

I play that game each Sunday with Ruby! But is Anna cute, or what? Thanks be for your blog.

JulieJ said...

I'm sorry to say that the ward members have seen more than me than they care to (ie, games like this, and pulling up my skirt, etc.!)

bonitinha said...

I am so glad my kids are not invited readers of your blog! They don't need any more great ideas for how to pass the time during Sac. Mtg.

Amy Hunter said...

That is a Brad laugh, if I ever saw one! What a great picture! Yeah, Judson used to go lift up my skirt while I was primary choristor all the time. Kids.

shel said...

Last Sunday, at just the quietest moment, Austin yells (or at least it felt like yelling) "I have to go poo-poos and I can't stop pushing it out!"

Mercy!!!!

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

That must have happened during Thanksgiving weekend, because I haven't ever heard your kids in Sacrament Meeting. Or at least I haven't heard any kids playing hide and go seek.

Sherrie said...

Oh what kids do during sacrament meeting. We usually sit on the front row because it's quieter up there and...sadly...we are late quite often and the front row is always open. Matthew threw one of his little hot wheels car a few weeks ago during a very long and very boring testimony. It hit the stand and made the loudest bang ever. It startled the person speaking...and they ended their testimony pretty quickly after that. Ironically...I had several people ask me if I told Matthew to throw his car to end the speaker faster. If that gives you any idea of the ward we have!!! Of course, you've lived in a similar situation as us and know what I'm talking about!

Angela said...

You forgot to add throwing toys & cheerios into the neighboring benches and the isle. It's amazing how painful sacrament meeting can be with the little ones!