T, M and C started school about a week and a half ago. They are loving their teachers and getting to see their friends again. I have to admit that while we miss them, E, A and I are really enjoying some quieter time together during the day. B pointed out that in just three years I will be an empty nester during the day. Again with the time thing! Slow Down!!!
We are slowly getting settled into our new home. We have lots of help getting things set up and put in cupboards and hauled over and such. We are so grateful for our friends especially from our old neighborhood who were so wonderful in helping us get out in such a hurry. They seemed unusually cheerful while they were kicking us out of the neighborhood and we HAVE noticed that many of their names are dropping off our caller ID (which is quite embarrassing considering that our phone holds 100 of the last people who called us!). We are liking the new neighbors and the home is perfect for us. Last nights since it was pretty cold and stormy outside, we opened the windows and turned on the fireplaces. The kids thought it was great and B and I decided to call it "romantic" since it WAS our 12th wedding anniversary. Time. Sigh.
And now it is your turn to sigh because you have just wasted all of that time reading this!
No comments:
Post a Comment