Monday, September 15, 2008

Suzee-Poozee


Since M was born (practically) he has been begging for a dog. The other children are just as bad, but not quite as persistent in their requests (more easily distracted and appeased!). After much debate B and I decided that we would allow the children to get a dog when we moved into our new house. Although I am not an animal lover (that is an understatement!) I have started to really like our dog, Suzee-Poozee. She is a little Chihuahua/Pomeranian mix. She is quiet and cute and plays nicely with the kids. She runs beside me when I go outside and never asks for a snack or says she is bored or that someone is touching her. The only thing you can't do to her is take away her raspberry rawhide. So, that's our doggy.

3 comments:

Joy said...

You ALMOST make it seem that it might be ok for us to get a dog. We are waiting until all of our babies are here and grown up a little!! I sure do miss looking out at you in your back yard!! Russell thought he saw something naked in the window the other day--good thing it wasn't!!!

bonitinha said...

Oh, she's cute!

Amy Hunter said...

So, you joined the guilt-ridden mother's club when it comes to doggies! Yipee! We are enjoying our puppy too, although they are a lot of work!

I don't remember if I notified you, but we had our baby too! Go check out our blog! Baby Asher was born on the 11th! He is so wonderful!