Monday, September 1, 2008

Every (puke) Other (puke) Day (puke)


B's niece and her husband and baby stayed with us last week while they were looking for a house in the area (they just found one and moved and we are so super excited for them!!!) It was fun. We really enjoyed getting to have them. The only bad news was that we all contracted the flu - they had it Sunday - then on Tuesday A puked, Thursday E puked, and then C on Saturday, M on Sunday and T on Monday. They felt really bad but everyone with children KNOWS that it is just part of life - a stinky part of it - but looking back it gives you an "up hill both ways" story to tell your children when their lives are "SO hard". "Yeah, well I remember when you were all puking all over the place and..." AHH. Good times.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather, thanks for checking out my blog! And now I can check out yours and have myself a good laugh. You are so funny! Let's get together and just chill soon. Julie

Wammack Family said...

I'm sorry to hear that everyone was sick. Hopefully it's gone now and you can survive until the next bout.

shel said...

OH NO!! Not all that puke in the new house! Couldn't they have done that in the old house just before you fled? Oh well, I guess you got it out of the way...that first puke on the new carpet.

I'm starting to feel a little nauseated myself now. Anyway, glad to see a new post. Now go and get at least one room really good and unpacked and post some pictures for us.

Jill Jones said...

Hey Heather! I found you! I didn't know you were a fellow blogger. Man I've been missin out! We miss you. Emmy's been asking to play at Camila's house and everytime I have to keep telling her you moved yet she keeps asking. I guess she's in denial! I think I am too.
Hope you don't mind if I link my blog to yours!
Deb
You are still invited to all of our party's!