Friday, September 26, 2008

"YOU"RE THE BEST!!!" Whatever.



It is true that I have been sick this week. I actually did the canning last week and never got it blogged. This week I have done next to nothing productive and plenty of laying around feeling like garbage. Okay, that said, today I swept the kitchen and dining room floor. After it was clean I couldn't get my Central Vacuum kick-plate to close. For twenty minutes I laid on the floor trying to get that stupid (sorry for using the "s" word mom - but it really was stupid!) thing closed. Literally twenty minutes later I dislodged a cupcake topper that said, mockingly, "You're the BEST!" Yeah, well with that much effort it could have at least had the cupcake still attached. Grr.

The pictures are for my sister who wanted "insider information" on my house. You can have it in pieces. Here is the dining room. Did you expect me to clean it all at once?

1 comment:

Amy Hunter said...

Oh how I love the way you write. That was hilarious. You ARE the best! Love your dining set too!