
My girls are girls to the core! They dress up and dance and twirl and spin and arabesque and plie and revele and then they say, "I am the best ballerina." The sister closest will disagree and they will fight it out.
"I AM THE CUTEST DANCER!!"(pull hair and front punch)
"NO I AM!" (kick to the ribs)
"I DANCE BETTER THAN YOU!" (foot sweep and bottom drop)
etc...
What are little girls made of,
made of? Sugar and spice and everything nice. 

"I AM THE CUTEST DANCER!!"(pull hair and front punch)
"NO I AM!" (kick to the ribs)
"I DANCE BETTER THAN YOU!" (foot sweep and bottom drop)
etc...
What are little girls made of,
made of? Sugar and spice and everything nice. 










Please note; these are not actors. These are actual children. This is not a set up. And, most importantly, no ballerinas were seriously injured in photographing for this blog.

6 comments:
I love it! I guess we have to embrace the inner girly-ness in us as we raise these girly-girls.
The dresses are really cute I am glad they enjoy wearing them.
So funny! :) Sugar and spice...and whatever else was in the kitchen at the time that was convenient to throw in the mixture. :) ha ha! Your girls ARE beautiful dancers...tell them I think they're all great!
Heather,
Your blog is so funny! I love it!!! Emily asked to play with C the other day and burst into tears when I informed her that she had moved. Yikes, we're going to have to set up a play date!
Hilarious! I needed a good laugh! What a fun family you have!
I'm so glad I only have one girl. And that thus far she prefers cars, trucks, and pulling the heads off Barbie dolls.
Post a Comment