Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Words of Wisdom (From A 3-Year-Old)

Anna: Mom. Do you know what chickens make?

Me: What?

Anna: Chickens make chicken... and eggs

Me: You are right! You really are a good thinker!

Anna: ... and they make blueberries... and stop signs.

Me: Oh! Well, that I didn't know.

I love three. It is so "all knowing".

7 comments:

Katelyn said...

I didn't know that either. Wow the things you learn from blogging. Livvy says, " I like this song."

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I forgot to log Kate out first. She always beats me to the computer. The last comment is from me.

Kristen Mackrory said...

I love the all-knowing picture to go with the all-knowing comment. It makes me wonder what in her little head makes her think that they really do make stop signs.

Amy Hunter said...

Blueberries and stop signs??? I love the randomness of 3 year olds! Where did that come from?!?!? Asher likes your song too, he's dancing right here by me. By the way, you are an awesome mommy. I love ya!

Rebecca Robison said...

adorable!

klunker said...

Adds an interesting facet to the age-old question "why did the chicken cross the road?"

shel said...

Hahaha, KLUNKER...that is too funny!

Give that Anna-Banana a big squeeze from me!