
Most of you know that Brad is an amazing cook. What can I say - we love food. Good hobby to have, Baby. Anyway. Brad decided to start a food blog with some of his original recipes. He will also be commenting on kitchen items, favorite gadgets, and food in general. He has just started it so there are only a few posts - but worth checking out for sure - or add it to your list so you can keep track of when he posts something that tickles your taste buds. He also will take requests for recipes - so now is your chance!
saltandflattery.blogspot.com
Yum. That's about all I can say. Yum.
3 comments:
how fun! food blogs are my favorite!
If Brad needs some guinea pigs to try out some of his new recipes, give us a call!! going to check out the food blog now!
Sounds exciting!and delicious. You know I almost called Brad the other day with a cooking question.
How about tomorrow for the temple. Let me know.
Post a Comment