skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Sisters don't need words. They have perfected a language of snarls and smiles and frowns and winks - expressions of shocked surprise and incredulity and disbelief. Sniffs and snorts and gasps and sighs - that can undermine any tale you're telling. ~Pam Brown
8 comments:
What sweet girls! I hope we have at least one more girl just so they can experience how wonderful sisterhood can be. :) I agree with you on the gray skies...downright depressing. Here's hoping winter will be over in a couple weeks!!
Okay. Those pictures are just too sweet. What beautiful girls. I love the hand holding one!
Your family is perfectly planned. 2 boys first to rough house together and be the protecting older brothers. Then 3 girls at the end to giggle, play and have fun. Way to plan!
Oh, I miss my sisters. The other night Robyn Whitworth and her sister Maren came to Bunco together, and it really made me miss my sisters. With whom else can you act like a child, but still be a grown-up, and nobody think anything of it?
They don't know how incredibly lucky they are!
That first picture is priceless! They will love that one forever!
I love the pictures! Sisters really are the best!!
I have a sister and she's six years older than I am, I was in 6th grade when she graduated from High School. We have never been real close and I watch my girls and feel a tug in my soul wishing for a sister like that!!!!
Gorgeous girls and they look so peaceful and loving, just like real life, you know lounging around in velvet. That's what I used to do with my sisters.
Post a Comment