Monday, February 8, 2010
Seeing Orange
I have been blessed with a couple of deliveries of the most succulent oranges on the face of the earth. I CAN NOT get over these divinely juicy sections of beauty. They haunt my dreams. They water my mouth at the very thought of them. I am obsessed with their goodness. I am convinced that they will be served on the Celestial Buffet right by dark chocolate - and what is more of a compliment than that. Home grown. Perfectly ripe. Hand picked. Shipped straight to me. Like a sign that... even in the dregs of winter there is hope for something better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Now I am hungry for juicy delicious oranges!!
So where did you get them from??????? As you are making all of our mouths drool for oranges? And by the way how do you like your wave??
Where do I sign up?
Spread Nutella on your oranges. You'll think you're AT the celestial buffet.
My mouth is WATERING!!! They sound delicious! And that picture is gorgeous too. Thank heavens for little messages of spring and hope. :)
Love the v-day braces too! I'm with Anna on that one!
Post a Comment