Tanner turned twelve. 12. The BIG one-two. My baby is a young man! It is seriously unbelievable that the little tiny boy that I had just moments ago, in my mind anyway, is now old enough, and worthy, to hold the Sacred Aaronic Priesthood of God and to pass the Sacred Sacrament. I am so glad for who he is and what he knows. He is a great big brother. But TWELVE?
Tanner, you are an awesome boy. We love you - even if you did grow up too fast.
11 comments:
Geez if you thought this was bad wait til he starts High School and you realize four years isn't that many until he leaves on his mission!!!! YIKES I've only got 3 left!!! :(
He looks so handsome in his suit!! Happy Birthday Tanner.
Happy Birthday Tanner! I don't know if I love my girls getting older. Twelve years old will be a big milestone! My title will be !Gulp!*sniff* SNORT!
Oh my. He looks 12. And sharp. And 12. Can Lise maybe marry him? Not yet, but someday? Wow. He's 12. Did you realize that? Yowzah!
I can't believe it! It was just moments ago, I tell you. I remember!! He is such a dapper young man! Way to go, Mom and Dad!
Happy birthday Tanner!!
I know. I know. Jaden's been twelve for 5 months and I am still in mourning. :) It's so easy to recall when they were still in diapers :) (Jaden loves when I say that!) BTW- tell that Tanner boy that he is one cute boy! He looks so handsome in his suit! Just like his mom. Wait! I mean cute :).
he is an amazing young man. we really do feel blessed to be a part of his life on sundays. we love that he is such a ham!
Too bad you're not still in the ward, I'd of loved to have him in the quorum/troop!
- Mitch
He is looking dashing. It is weird to think of him as a young man when he was a kid yesterday.
Post a Comment