Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Disappointment
Disappointment is most keen when you THINK that things are going to be special. If you imagine that things are going to be "normal" and then they "rot" - whatever. But when you think things are going to be "good" and THEN they "rot"that's disappointment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Welcome to my home every.single.night. at dinnertime ;)
Are you disappointed today?
Tell me about it! I've got to stop being so positive so I'm not disapointed when things don't go well.;)
That's exactly why our slogan of the year is "Try Again in 2010!" because "Time to Shine in '09" rotted.
i hope your cute lil plant didn't rot! that was a great post by the way... loved it!
Sometimes having normal rot isn't that great either, like when you look in the mirror in the morning and you see, in addition to your wrinkles, a big RED zit in the middle of your forehead making it look like you're wearing a bindi...
Sorry I added to your caca day yesterday, but thanks for being willing to help me.
That's why I don't like it when people say how great a movie is. I always end up disappointed. But that's probably nothing compared to what you are talking about.
Post a Comment