If you've got to wear them, you may as well have fun with it! :)
Yeah Heather, I did that back in like 7th grade. Geesh. p.s. I didn't know you were a brace face! How fun! I'm joining you, but I only have to wear a retainer 24/7. Sorry to rub it in. Good luck and you look adorable!
Well thank goodness you have Anna around to be supportive. Thanks a lot, Brad.
That's Awesome...I love being a DORK!!!
Heather how fun! Its so your personality. Remind Brad thats why he married you!!!!!
So festive!! Aw I didn't have the option of colors when I had braces - that would have been fun!
Since you are my Valentine I really appreciate the effort! By the way, we accept. We love you too!
I want braces like that too.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
If you've got to wear them, you may as well have fun with it! :)
Yeah Heather, I did that back in like 7th grade. Geesh.
p.s. I didn't know you were a brace face! How fun! I'm joining you, but I only have to wear a retainer 24/7. Sorry to rub it in. Good luck and you look adorable!
Well thank goodness you have Anna around to be supportive. Thanks a lot, Brad.
That's Awesome...I love being a DORK!!!
Heather how fun! Its so your personality. Remind Brad thats why he married you!!!!!
So festive!! Aw I didn't have the option of colors when I had braces - that would have been fun!
Since you are my Valentine I really appreciate the effort! By the way, we accept. We love you too!
I want braces like that too.
Post a Comment