Monday, August 3, 2009


Since we serve as the Activities Committee Chairpersons in our ward, when it came time for the Fathers and Sons Outing, we were in charge of the dinner. Brad who, as most of you know is a GOURMET, did spicy chicken thighs, roasted potatoes, carrots, onions and garlic (with a drizzle of olive oil), and garlic bread. It was a huge hit!





Our family all got into the spirit (not hard to get the spirit of cooking in THIS house) and had a great time helping.


















It was amazing how fast the dinner for ALL of the fathers and sons came together.
But... the BEST part was... After they left... we GIRLS had our OWN party (complete with cake and frosting - which always tastes best licked STRAIGHT out of the bowl)!!!
OH YUM!

4 comments:

Angela said...

How awesome is that!? Daddy's in charge of food and everyone benefits. :) (Maybe I should suggest a calling for Jeff...) You can definitely send some our way, it sounds delicious!

Amy Hunter said...

Are you serious???? I'm amazed. I think for our father's and sons they stopped at a gas station and bought raspberry filled powdered donuts. We are moving to your ward.

bonitinha said...

Um , who are the girls in those pictures? Especially the little one? Last time I checked you had a 5 year old, a three year old and an infant. Next time you upgrade to bigger kids you need to check with me first. What the heck?

Amberly said...

Is your family up for hire? I need some gourmet around here!