Friday, August 14, 2009

I Wish I Had...


Ella.

In time out.

says...

"I wish I had a better mom."

"I wish I had a better family and a better mom..."

"...And the same Grandpa and Grandma."




In related news, my mother (the perfect Grandma) was too busy to hear this story when I called to relate it. I guess no mom is perfect - but Grandmas? Always.

I can't wait to be a Grandma.

4 comments:

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

I can't wait to be a grandma either. Then the kids will be grown and out of the house. Hooray!

shel said...

I'm so glad you shared my very favorite story! I love this little cutie. Two minutes with a "better mom" and she'll be pleading to be back with the nicest, coolest, most laid back mom with the best sense of humor EVER!

bonitinha said...

That story totally cracks me up. So true, grandmas are the best! I'm so glad my kids' grandma is here again! Twice in a month... score!

The Freed Family said...

That is so funny.