
Thirteen amazing years ago Brad and I were married in the Boise Temple. Thirteen years, 5 children, 1 miscarriage, TOO many funerals, including 5 grandparents, 1 brother, 1 father, and several friends, 6 major surgeries, 26 states visited, 8 years of college, 3 degrees, 11 moves in 3 states, 3 homes, 2 row-homes, 5 apartments, 8 vehicles, 10 wards, 3 nights spent away from our children (all on separate occasions) for fun (so, not including hospital visits), 1 tornado, 1 whiteout, several flash floods, millions of prayers, tears, smiles, inside jokes and kisses. Brad, I can't believe how much MORE I love you now. Thanks for 13 Lucky, crazy, WONDERFUL years.
Eternity is too short if that's all I get to spend with you!
13 comments:
Hel-lo!!!
Happy Anniversary! You have packed a lot into these 13 years!! You make ours look so boring.
We are so glad that you two are "you two." Because where would we be without you?...our first *married couple friends*? You are both so fun and still so good at flirting :) We're going to take lessons next time we get together.
Have a great day and Happy Smooching {mwah!}.
Oh my gosh. I love how young you both look. Wow. And the dress...you can totally tell that you got married in the 1990s. That's awesome. I hope when I post pictures from our wedding in 9 years that I still look the exact same. But somehow I doubt it. It was only four years ago, and already I think I look young in them.
Awwww!! Happy anniversary! I love how you kept up with everything that has gone on in your married life! So fun!! And I can't believe that you have only spent three nights away form your children! Love the blog...can't wait to have time to check it out more!
What a great post! Loved it! Happy Anniversary!
Oh, but you forgot to mention 0 books published.
Our 13 th is coming up this month too.!!! I love your blog, I never comments because I read it from my email....I guess I am to lazy to connect to your blog. But I love it and I will do better!
Congratulations! I love that I knew you shortly after that fabulous day 13 years ago. I'll never forget how much I learned from watching you two be so in love. It's pretty amazing how much it grows and changes through it all, isn't it??? I love LOVE.
Happy Anniversary! I love the synopsis of all your years together! You two haven't aged a day!!
Wow! 13 years! Time flies when you're in love. How great it is to have your best friend along for all of life's adventures. And you're still acting like you're on your honeymoon!
Lots of love to both you guys! (Karen)
I loved seeing your wedding pictures! Congratulations on 13 years of marriage and many more to come!
That has been an eventful 13 years! How sweet was that last comment!
I love it! :) Congratulations on 13 years and I hope the next 50+ are just as exciting!
Post a Comment