Wednesday, August 19, 2009

...So Everyone Has To Obey Me.

Overheard from the mouth of one of my girls to her sisters:

"I'm the oldest. I'm the richest. And I am the prettiest. So everyone has to obey me!"


My reaction?

No wonder everyone obeys me.

6 comments:

klunker said...

I can tell you from personal experience that after a lifetime spent being "older" and knowing "better," well, let's just say it's not all it's are cracked up to be. (And I can't get a single person to obey me. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go fix someone else his dinner.)

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Yeah, well Klunker, I think you are the prettiest too! It must be the big yellow forehead. No, maybe it's the natural silver highlights around your bulging eyes which frame your lipless mouth. Huh. Whatever it is - at least your are beautiful - just ask that man you are fixing dinner for - and we KNOW he is a great judge of beauty and character - he likes ME after all.

Amy Hunter said...

I don't even know what to say, I'm laughing so hard. I love the comments too. You and klunker are crack-ups. Love ya and good luck with "the little boss."

klunker said...

Ah Perfectly, you are underestimating the persuasive powers of obligation! But hey, I should take it where I can get it, right?

shel said...

Ohhhhh...so if I could just get a little (heheehehee, who am I kidding? a little?) more money and be the richest, THEN I guess I'd finally have it made? ;)

bonitinha said...

Ohhh, this explains so much!!!!