skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I don't love it when things seem hard and I start to think that I can't handle much more, and then... MORE. I understand that adversity makes me grow, and logically, I can even comprehend the need for growth - but my spirit? It doesn't get it, and I don't think it wants to try. I have a great friend (although I won't embarrass Klunker by saying who it is) who once told me that she was going to stop praying for what was RIGHT to happen in her life and just start praying for what was EASY to happen instead. Hmmm... growth? easy? I know which one is right. Problem is I still want the other one.I don't love it. Maybe when it's over I will love what it's done. Adversity.
3 comments:
K is no longer praying for easy. Now it's just heartfelt pleas to not do everything so wrong.
You're right: it's not lovely, or even loveable, but I know you'll come through it and it will be well.
Oh, Heather. I wish I were there to just squeeze you. I have been thinking about you since your post about your brother. It always amazes me what you are able to do, so your friend is right...you will come through it well. I love and miss ya!
I don't like that refiner's fire. It hurts. :(
Post a Comment