A: Madsen, have a RED Popsicle!
M: I think I want a purple one today, okay?
A: Aww! But I wanted to be buddies!
M: We are buddies, Bubbit! Want to know why? Because we are brother and sister - so we are ALWAYS buddies!
A: (very sadly - pathetic even) But I wanted to be RED Popsicle buddies.
M: Alright. I will have red.
Thanks Madsen, you are a REAL Buddy!!!
7 comments:
That is soooo sweet! Love that boy!
WOW! What a darling brother! Lucky girls you have! Lucky you!
You gotta love that kid!
She is training him just right!! What a cute little softy! (But don't tell him I said that or he'll never want to be MY buddy).
He is a nice big brother! Everybody needs a red popsicle buddy!!
awhh...that is the sweetest thing I've heard all day!
What a sweet, sweet kid! I miss you guys! I came to your blog for a Rhinehart fix. Hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment