Saturday, October 18, 2008

My First TAG - Photo Tag!

La Tisha tagged me for photo tag - 4th photo file - 4th photo and explain...


I got lucky - this isn't an embarrassing photo (we take pictures of our house when it is a disaster and then see how much different we can make it in a 20 minute cleaning streak) and I even remember what the photo was about.

This was taken on T's Baptism day. M was 6, C was 4, E was 2 and A was nearly born. It was a lovely day. We had Grandpa and Grandma Ro and cousins and Aunts and Uncles. T's Baptism was wonderful. He was the only one who was Baptized that day. I got to give a talk and so did Grandma Ro. The kids all sang "I Like To Look For Rainbows", and we got all of the kids dressed up and sat on the couch for a picture!!! You can't beat that with a stick!

Now I tag 4 people - Emily, Shelley, Amy and Jeri-Lou


5 comments:

Angela said...

What a great memory. I'd be afraid to 'honestly' choose the 4th from the 4th, like you said- it would probably be something embarrassing! I love this picture of your kids because it's how I remember them! They're growing up too fast!

bonitinha said...

Sweet! I was hoping to catch that tag!

bonitinha said...

Oh. I just looked at what picture that would be. Thanks for nothing. We may not be friends anymore.

The Grant Group said...

ok. I got your tag, now what do I do with it? HHHHMMMMM... I don't have any photos of you doing the crab walk down the hall during roommate prayer. Boy did I miss out with that:) I'll just have to go to plan B.

shel said...

I, for one, would be super duper impressed with the before and after cleaning shots...especially if it involves KIDS CLEANING.

But look at your munchkins...they look like little angels.