Monday, October 20, 2008

Children With GOOD Taste - Not All It's Cracked Up to Be




All of my children like chocolate - they come by that honestly (if you know what I'm saying) ironically none of them end up with my eyes, but they have all ended up with my good taste (for chocolate, that is)! - This is also a way my mother and I are bound). I'm not complaining (well, not yet anyway - - hang in there it's coming!!!) because chocolate is GOOD FOOD. Here is my dilemma. We buy a bag of Hershey's Assorted Miniatures. In a "normal" family the Krackle would go first, then the Mr. Goodbar and Milk Chocolate bars. In our house we all fight over the Special Dark Chocolate. Even my babies will eat 73% Cacao bars. Yum. T is the worst because I can trick the younger kids into trying the other bars but T is old enough to KNOW it's not true. It's okay, T, you are worth it. Besides I have hiding places you can't find!

10 comments:

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

Haha. LOL. That's awesome. As good as the dark chocolate is, I have a special place for the milk chocolate. Not nearly as strong, so I can eat more of them in one sitting.

Joy said...

So what actually do they have all over their faces??? Sure looked like fun and yummy all at the same time. I can't believe you didn't bring some over to me!!!

Wammack Family said...

Chocolate...yummmy...
{wipes drool from face}

Sherrie said...

That's pretty funny. :) So...the next time you buy the assorted chocolates I call for the Krackels...okay? Those are my favorites. :)

bonitinha said...

Ok, I'll be happy to take all those Mr Goodbars off your hands. A saccrifice on my part, but hey, that's what friendship is about, right?

JulieJ said...

I'm a choco-holic as much as the next women, but it honestly has sounded disgusting during this pregnancy. I'm not sure what it up with that. As of late though, I finally started to appreciate dark.

shel said...

What kind of fun was happening at your house and how do we get in on it?

Jill Jones said...

I was just thinking about how my fav enrichment was the one you taught about chocolate and then I see your blog! Some things never change :)
I'm so glad you enjoyed the show! Maybe someday you'll want to be in one?

The Freed Family said...

You are right Heather. In a "normal" family the dark chocolate would be the last to go! How was the date last Friday night?

Anonymous said...

Well, you know me I am over here rolling in vats of chocolate, NOT! Yuck the special dark is only eaten by Bill unless there is nothing left in the house and Cierra will eat them. The goodbars and crackles go first here. I still prefer white chocolate!