Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring Fever OR Raving Lunacy...

So Brad and I spent a good chunk of this morning raking snow piles and chopping ice blocks in the road to "assist spring" in the SPRINGING process - ("MELT DANG IT! MELT!!!")

So, is it spring fever or raving lunacy - you decide!
I may need to add that Brad is NOW mowing the LAWN - or frozen tundra - whatever, it is all the same here!

8 comments:

Jill said...

Wahoo!! We were just commenting last night how the ice piles are quickly melting! Thanks for doing your part in helping it along! Feel free to move on down the stree if you are bored. :)

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

I've done the same here. I tried to get Carl to go out in the backyard and unshovel the remains of the snow cave, but he wasn't having it. And he's been complaining about not getting enough exercise. I guess shoveling isn't exercise?

Anonymous said...

OK that's funny. One of the advantages of our non-existant spring is not mowing the lawn. Tell me if this works, bringing it on. You do have a crazy awesome yard that everyone sees.

klunker said...

Boy, this post is practically in a foreign language! Mowing tundra. Shoveling snow and ice chunks. Huh?! I don't get it. :)

Amberly said...

Tyler bought fertilizer today. I think such a long winter makes us all lunatics!!

shel said...

You are officially crazy!!

WELCoME!

Joy said...

I was out shoveling the iceberg I have in the front yesterday!! IT is all good. I think we all need some good old fresh air!!

Rebecca Robison said...

hahaha! I've totally seen him out there.

very funny.