Monday, March 15, 2010

Chicken Pockin'

We're gunna need an ocean of calamine lotion!

Ella's got the chickenpox. Yes, she was inoculated but she got it anyway, and not the little 5-10 pox they PRETEND you might get. Poor kid. What am I talking about??? POOR ME!!! I just HOPE she doesn't SHARE it.

Chickenpox.
Whose idea was this anyway?

9 comments:

Nettie! said...

Whoa those are some blue eyes! I assume this is a pre-chicken pox pic? Wanna hear something cool? Chicken pox is immune on the female side in my family. My Grandma, mom and I never got them and we were all exposed many times!

Amberly said...

Dang it! I hope she gets better soon, and that she doesn't pass it around the family.

Jill said...

Oh no!!! Hope she feels better soon and doesn't share with her siblings!!!

The Freed Family said...

I have heard of several kids having the chicken pox recently that have been vaccinated.....including my own daughter! Good news is that none of my other kids got it!

Amy Hunter said...

Oh no!!!! I'm so sorry. That stinks!

Rebecca Robison said...

I know! I'm so bummed we didn't make it in time... oh and I totally had to look up that balm of gilead! Thanks for that- it sent me on a great quest!

Also, I'm so SORRY she's got the chicken pockin scratches!

Not fun.

Not fun at all!

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

I hope she doesn't pass it to Anna or anybody at church. Because I sure don't want it over here. I know Abigail has been vaccinated, but I'm not so sure about Bryant. I guess it all depends on when they get the shot. He is up-to-date on his immunizations.

klunker said...

scritch ... scratch ...

shel said...

Stinky! For both of you!!

But that picture is too gorgeous!!! Are those her real eyes or is that girl using fake contacts already? ;) And that cute shy smile of hers...watch out!! Between the sickies and the cuties, she is going to get all the treats she wants over the next week!