Tanner.
Me.
Over "spring" "break", which was neither spring-like, nor break-like, Tanner had chickenpox. Actually, we found the first one the Friday he got out of school. They weren't too troublesome and he was over them quickly. He did have stomach problems as a precursor, so did Ella. Well, when I got a stomach thing earlier this week, NEVER in my WILDEST dreams did I imagine that I would get CHICKENPOX!
But lo, and behold... I woke up this morning and had a little itchy bump on my neck. I thought it was a bug bite or something. Then, within two hours, I had 7 - SEVEN. Hmm. The pox? I'm not completely sure - but they look the same. I already HAD chickenpox - and I'm not even a CHICKEN! Well, I am, but only of scary things - not "literally" a "chicken". So now I am cooping myself up. Canceling all of my fun activities. Maybe I will take an oatmeal or soda bath... Do you think chocolate is medication for chickens? Maybe this pox thing won't be so bad!
8 comments:
Crazy!! I do think chocolate would be a great remedy! In fact, you should put yourself to bed and have your kids take care of YOU! :)
No way!
I can't believe it.
Bad luck!!
(If you had to cancel JM I will cry...I NEEDED those stories.)
Camilla looks to be the smart one in the bunch! ;) Tell her she can come over to my coop for awhile if she wants to.
I think chocolate cures all things.
I brought Whitney home from school today with a "stomach thing". Hope our house isn't next!
OH NO! The chicken pox?!? Heather I'm sorry. I hope it isn't too hard on you. Chocolate sounds like the perfect rememdy.
STINK!!!
Bummer. Here's to hoping it won't be too bad, and that chocolate does cure it. BTW, I signed up to work in the MG Office with you one day. I hope you're okay with that.
Sorry the flying fickle finger of fate decided to point at you :( No fun.
HEATHER!!!!Are you better yet? I have so many stories for you about JM. Crazy fun and we missed you there. I know pox are contagious over the phone so when you're better- call me! :)
Post a Comment