Grrrrr! I agree. This is just un-American. Doesn't Mother Nature know this is SPRING?!?!? Thanks to your sweet boys and hubby for the help this morning! Hope y'all had a happy and blessed Easter!
You SHOULD move here. I keep telling you this! We NEVER have snow days. Every once in a while we get a quake day, but no snow down here in the basin, only up in the foothills. Fred would love to have you. April for us this week will be the 70s and 80s. Let me know when your flight gets in.
6 comments:
Grrrrr! I agree. This is just un-American. Doesn't Mother Nature know this is SPRING?!?!? Thanks to your sweet boys and hubby for the help this morning! Hope y'all had a happy and blessed Easter!
I am so sorry.
haha! Hate to say it, but I love the snow day : )
You SHOULD move here. I keep telling you this! We NEVER have snow days. Every once in a while we get a quake day, but no snow down here in the basin, only up in the foothills. Fred would love to have you. April for us this week will be the 70s and 80s. Let me know when your flight gets in.
I agree! This should not have happened today!!!
From Fred: "Well, we offered her a place to stay, didn't we?"
Post a Comment