Burr! Does anyone else think this is cold - even for spring?For our spring break we are celebrating with three sick girls (and I thought BOYS were babies when they were sick - OY!) including a double ear infection for Miss El - who is the only one who has been taken to a professional. The rest remain undiagnosed.
Yeah Spring Break!!!
3 comments:
Sometimes I think spring "break" refers more to the "break" (as in your spirit) than the spring (as in time off to enjoy yourself) thing. Ear infections?! Yowza!
Not fun!!! I dont envy you right now.. Anything we can do to help?????
My kids were supposed to be back in school this week, but Carlie decided to prolong her break by getting pneumonia(!) right when it was time to go back. Yuck!! We need sunshine (for our souls...and to burn up all the nasty germs ;)
Post a Comment