What fun pictures! Now I am excited for summer...and summer is my least favorite season. Impressive! (I especially love your flower picture...Are you excited to do your flower garden at your new house?)
Amen and hallelujah! Those pictures are so fun and refreshing! That is the coolest shot of Tanner pouring the water over his head. Well, hehehe, I guess "cool" is the right word...looks like it probably cooled him off pretty good.
I love action shots! What fun! What kind of camera do you have as most my action shots are a little blurry? I never stopped longing for summer since the first cold day last year.....
AHH! I'm so mad! My Blog hasn't been updating me with your new posts! I have missed you and was just coming to investigate. Now I see I have missed so much! Meanwhile, I'm so glad you are ok and posting away. Your summer pictures make me so excited! Yipee!!!
10 comments:
What fun pictures! Now I am excited for summer...and summer is my least favorite season. Impressive! (I especially love your flower picture...Are you excited to do your flower garden at your new house?)
What fun! I too am longing for the fun of summer.
Come to vegas, it IS summer here. 78 degrees all day today and sunny, and gorgeous, and I live here, so... basically vegas=nirvana
me too!
Amen and hallelujah! Those pictures are so fun and refreshing! That is the coolest shot of Tanner pouring the water over his head. Well, hehehe, I guess "cool" is the right word...looks like it probably cooled him off pretty good.
I love action shots! What fun! What kind of camera do you have as most my action shots are a little blurry?
I never stopped longing for summer since the first cold day last year.....
I have those same flowers and am completely in love with them. Almost as much as daffodils.
AHHHHHHHHHH! I feel it in the air. Then maybe we can get together and let our kids play!
AHH! I'm so mad! My Blog hasn't been updating me with your new posts! I have missed you and was just coming to investigate. Now I see I have missed so much! Meanwhile, I'm so glad you are ok and posting away. Your summer pictures make me so excited! Yipee!!!
As if I didn't have enough spring fever. What great pictures!
Post a Comment