Not to be outdone by her big sister and her double ear infection, Anna had her left eardrum rupture this morning about 1:30. I'm getting mighty itchy for summer. Mighty itchy!!!
You are so nice to ask. No. We are actually great. I have an oven and everything. Brad is actually sending me to Barnes and Noble for some time out!!! Yeah me!
Heather~ Oh my what in the world is happening at your house did the sick monster attack or what. Hope all is feeling better here soon. A nice cours of antibiotics should help keep you sane. Do you need a little time out. I know a pretty good nurse I could send over! What do you think??? Jody
Oh I am so sorry Heather and fam, that picture just makes me want to rush over and give her a hug, and give you Heather a big bag of chocolate chips and an afternoon off. :) How are you holding up?
She is such a cutie. It's so sad what kids go through. I'm glad that you have an oven. Maybe you'll get in the mood to make a cheesecake and I could help you try it and stuff.
8 comments:
Poor kid! And poor mom, do you need anything? Can I help with something?
You are so nice to ask. No. We are actually great. I have an oven and everything. Brad is actually sending me to Barnes and Noble for some time out!!! Yeah me!
Heather~ Oh my what in the world is happening at your house did the sick monster attack or what. Hope all is feeling better here soon. A nice cours of antibiotics should help keep you sane. Do you need a little time out. I know a pretty good nurse I could send over! What do you think??? Jody
I know what the problem is... I keep asking you to watch my kids. Everyone I asked this week turned up with sick kids. So it's all my fault. Sorry.
oh, sad little thing :(
Oh I am so sorry Heather and fam, that picture just makes me want to rush over and give her a hug, and give you Heather a big bag of chocolate chips and an afternoon off. :) How are you holding up?
That's gotta hurt!!! I'd offer to help but I don't want sick kids...so I guess your on your own!! :-P
She is such a cutie. It's so sad what kids go through.
I'm glad that you have an oven. Maybe you'll get in the mood to make a cheesecake and I could help you try it and stuff.
Post a Comment