skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Tonight my beautiful girls were playing together in the living room. One of them would stand on the coffee table and another one, standing on the floor in front of them, would hug the table-stander's legs while the third daughter would shove the table-stander - sending both the stander and the hugger hurtling into the couch (and hopefully not breaking any bones or windows - although it is a miracle they were both spared). All of the sudden Anna yells - "Push pause! I need to go potty!!!" then she grabs and runs. Push pause? I guess maybe we need to watch a little less DVR-ed TV. But hey! At least all of my children are potty trained! Push pause indeed.
10 comments:
My girls totally use the imaginary pause button! "Pause the game!" they yell when they need a potty break. And they keep yelling it until the other actually says "Pause!" They have to know that the game is actually paused before they can walk away. Apparently their remote doesn't have the jump back button to rewind what they've missed.
Sometimes I feel like I can rewind things and see them again (in real life), and it is because I watch way too much TV on the DVR!
Ha Ha! My kids think they can pause everything and anything in life too. Love it!
LOL. I love it. Abigail just goes because she knows I will usually pause it for her.
Sometimes I wish there really was a pause button on real life. How many times have you wanted to enjoy your children playing happily together, or enjoyed their sleeping forms...so many times.
We miss you guys! Hip hip hooray for the pottie pause! That has to be a good feeling! Your bread looks really good. I am really bad at making bread, I need to come have a lesson from the pro!
JUles
Emily asked me to pause a play we were at one time so she could go potty! I laughed hysterically for a long time after that one! You coming tomorrow?
Your girls play together so well and they are so blasted cute! Recently I wish I could say "push pause, I need some quiet for 2 minutes". My 3 year old has discovered the joy of asking question upon question all building on each other. (Most of them are very difficult to answer!) Sometimes my brain and my nerves need an intermission. Do you think it will work?
That is funny! Potty trained. Wow! I'm jealous, but still don't even want to try yet.
I'm very jealous. I realized the other day that I have been changing/buying diapers for 7 years straight now, with no end in sight. I think it will be a happy/bittersweet day when I can say that all my children are potty trained!!
Post a Comment