Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Sweetness of Ella


When Ella was little we used to sing a song to her that we slightly revised to make it fit our situation. The song was "Hey! Did you happen to see the most beautiful girl in the world? And if you did she was Ella Rhinehart - YES! If you happen to see the most beautiful girl in the world - tell her I love her - tell her I need my Ella home." This morning when I was doing Ella's hair I was singing that to her again and she looked at me and said, "Mom I wish I was older than you - do you want to know why?" Of course I wanted to know why, so she told me. "Then I could do your hair and sing a nice song to you!" I just love that little Ella Bean.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who can resist that Ella-bean.

bonitinha said...

Soooooooo sweet!

Jill Jones said...

Ahhh! How adorable! The words and the girl!

stoner said...

I need posts like this....it helps me remember that my children can be sweet too!

She is a beautiful little girl!

shel said...

I need to get me one of those!

Amy Hunter said...

Oh, I wish you could fix my hair and sing nice songs to me too. You are a wonderfully fun mom and you have the most darling, beautiful girls in the world FOR SURE.